Monday, August 26, 2013

Before and after

I had found this small organizer a few months ago at a yard sale and was using it, but not efficiently. Since I have began Project Art Room, I decided to update and brighten it up. I want a light, more open feeling in my art room. I sanded and painted it using off white paint I had, and then mixing the blue myself. I have since distressed it and lined the drawers. I think it turned out pretty good. I'm thinking it will house my cling stamps, as well as some selected vintage papers.

1 comment:

  1. Nice little cabinet, what a great find! Thanks so much for visiting my blog. Please email me regarding the art group and whom you talked to :-)

    Happy Creating,